Friday, August 10, 2012

What Women Wants!


What Women Wants - A mystical mystery!

Try remembering when was the last time some women you knew was satisfied about what you did. Well, as and while you try, I'll work on it myself.
.
.
.

.
Nope, it's like never, there has always been a feedback -
Maybe it could have been this way
you've tried, but this is not what I asked for
Where you even listening to what I said!
Can't you just do this one thing I asked for (well, everytime it will just be ONE time)
Maybe I should have asked your brother instead of you!
Even you sister can do better than you do
You are just hopeless
I never said that, I just mentioned it would have been better if it was that!

Well, I presume all of you men might have heard these phrases at certain point of time, and there are many more which I couldn’t recollect right now.

Be it any women, be it you girl friend or mom or be it even your gammy, when it comes to acknowledging our acts, they seem to be quite united!

P.S. - this one is dedicated to my mom, whom I've never been able to convince that am capable of doing ONE SANE thing ever in my life. I've just given up entirely now.


Thenappan..,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do comment here...