Sunday, August 5, 2012

F.R.I.E.N.D'z


When I failed, they patted on my back - it's alright
When I had heartbreaks, they cheered me up - there are always second chances
When I achieved, they were besides me - I am happy for you
When I was turned down, they made it easy saying  - there is always a next time
When I erred, they backed me up - It's not your fault
When I refused debauchery, they patted - stay good for us as well, will you?
When in trouble, they stuck around all along
When I fooled around, they cleaned up my mess
When I was sick, they cared for me
When I was mad, they were inturn mad
When I failed believing in myself, they believed - You've got it, you've just got to realize it
When I was furious, they made fun of me… still they remained friends with me
I just hope I've been just the same they've ever been to me all along...

Reminiscing all those treats, late night outs, movies, outings, few long trips, bullying, being bullied, ogling, classroom naps, little ego clashes, occasional fights oevr unethical play

Though there weren't many, am glad I've got few of em…
Having a friend around is a FRIENDSHIP DAY everyday of the year, round the clock..,

Thenappan..,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do comment here...