Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Finding Time


As usual, the Monday morning, forwarded my blog on the latest flick I watched – The Dark Knight Rises – to my colleagues.
Taking a peek into it, one of my colleague got back to me with a simple query – “it should be eating up much time, how do you manage!”
“Well, I don’t have a girl friend to spend my weekends with and it leaves me ample amount of time for me to trifle around; my friends are workaholics just like I am – working at home & occasionally blogging from work; hardly step out of home if not for cinemas; never indulge myself with hiking or sports or anything as such & neither do I have such athletic physic; am also kind of sleep deprived, summing up all, I’ve got nothing better to do than scribble which I call myself a blog!” is what came to my mind. But then something more of a fact flashed and I blurted out the same – It’s not about patience, but passion…
 Sounds true though now, doesn’t it!
Thenappan..,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do comment here...