Thursday, August 30, 2012

Proving her wrong!


Life presents you with a lot of choices. Often you are pushed to crucial corners with having to choose between your favorites. The choices you have are walk away now and regret it for the rest of the life or go ahead, risk it and live the moment even if it happens to be just a moment.

Being a kid when others had ambitions and aims, I on the other had no idea.  On a lighter note was just hesitant what am I supposed to become. Aren't you supposed to have skills and talents? What do I have? What can I do in this competent world? And many more such negative thoughts.

Spent most of my time in front of TV and when my mother was concerned initially she'd advice. And what effect does advice have on kids? Being no exception sat affront TV just for the sake of irritating her even more. When things reached extreme limits I'd get thrashed with even more advice and one as such was - "You won't get paid for watching TV!"

That phrase is a very common one, at least herein India where everything and everyone feels insecure and the funny thing is I've seen marriages for the sake of security and dependency. Shouldn't marriages be done for being in love?

Anyways not having to elude from what I was about to say, it was then on hearing such a phrase I determined am going to prove her wrong. I'll make money exactly from what she said I can't. This day I've been partially successful in it.

Was offered by an online magazine that they'd bear the movie expenses I incur at cinemas. Though that's not a big something it is something. Have denied them but after appreciating their offer. Now feeling a bit contended that I've made something useful out of myself!

But still I haven’t proved her entirely wrong, looking forward to the day I do!


thenappan..,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do comment here...