Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Building up Network


Should have posted this a while back... just noticed this was in my draft. Anyways here it is, 

When I read Rashmi Bhansals Connect the dots, I discovered that all of them had good relations with people - be it common man or the supremacy kind. And to build such potent relationship they needed contacts who might introduce other contacts and the network might grow thick and strong.

Just like Boys Senthil says information is wealth, contacts are affiliated to wealth. Today was introduced to one of the entrepreneurs who runs an online magazine. Honestly I don’t know if he's a turtle turner or am I being presumptuous? But this much I do know that am building up my network - contacts.

Yes, he's introducing me to someone else and am given an opportunity to pen down. Looking forward to it with hopes - The best of it is always yet to come.

thenappan..,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do comment here...