Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Price for being honest!


I don't tap illegal cable connection from my neighbor, I don't manipulate a Wi-fi network for a free internet connection, I don't wait until last day for the payment of EB and telephone bills. My neighbor is contradictory to me, but my cable connection gets scrambled every two weeks for which I call up my service provider to come fix that; my wifi connectivity is poor as my vendor doesn’t provide me the promised bandwidth- when I write him an email, he copy pastes my name in a template and sends it across ; my EB bill populates add on charges automatically for no reason and my telephone operator tells my I've got outstanding due for the connection I disconnected 9 months back!

My neighbor, fit for nothing but has a loudmouth with which he'd sell even the AI airplane for a lakh!, doesn't have to face any of this…

No wonder why India has been a develoooooping country for these many decades, from what I know we've been a developing country, we are a developing country and I also presume we will remain so for Decades centuries yet to come

If you want to play by rules, you better not be in INDIA !
If you are honest you will be ruined !

This reminds me of Spielberg's picture 'The Terminal' - even he knows India better, in that movie, there'd be a 60 year old character named 'Gupta Rajan' played by an Indian oldie. The character is an illegal immigrant who ran off from India for he stabbed a cop.

He explains -
I opened a pawn shop at Madras (now Chennai), a cop comes and says "You have opened the shop in illegal area, I bribe him on a Tuesday"
He again comes on Wednesday, this is common here, so I pay him again
He comes again and again, I pay him again and again and again.
Then one day when he came, I stabbed him in his chest and ran away from India!


Thenappan..,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do comment here...