Tuesday, July 17, 2012

When will this end or will it end firsthand?

Ref. to Guwahati molestation case

I've been receiving twitter feeds over my mobile since July 9th. And it is today, a week after the horrid incident, I am aware of it's seriousness. Firstly its a shame on me that I turned my face away for the sole reason it didn't concern me. Secondly who are those as**oles, are they even one third human!

The Guwahati Incident <A Brief>
July 9 '2012, G.S Road, a teenager was walking past a local night club after attending a friends B'day party. She was pummeled and molested allegedly by a mob of 20 monsters (which the media now claims to be a team of Newslive channel).
As she was stripped off and harassed in public over 30 minutes, it's a shame no one came to her rescue and the more sickening fact is the whole scene was video taped by another mean monster of the same regional television channel.

Getting to know of such incidents just scares the shit out of me!
How could one behave as if in WILD !
What kind of a sick bastard would pummel a teen out of lust!
I still can't believe if this is India or am I reading about some Arab countries!


If I were given the authority to verdict!
I might sound harsh, but they deserve it
These mean monsters should be stripped crude and made to walk out on streets with burn marks from cigarette butt stamped all over their bodies, which they should carry.

But again I wonder would this happen, some freak or nerd from Human Rights or XWZ Commission would peek his nose talking some crap - "Whatsoever might be the crime, one should not be treated this way"

It just makes me ponder, what can be done. If the guilty isn't punished a crew comes shouting with plea for justice and if by miracle if a crude verdict is passed some other NGO group comes around the way bargaining to show some humanity and call this insanity

What needs to be done and can it be done? Perplexed !!!

Thenappan..,

1 comment:

  1. The worst of all is that the video is still up and has innumerous hits in youtube!!!

    ReplyDelete

Do comment here...