Wednesday, December 26, 2012

What you think is..,


As usual was enjoying my day off with a classic Hollywood motion picture, but today the difference is I was watching a British picture (personally I like the American, for the British is just too english and the hell with their accent!!!)

Anyways, this picture in particular was "The Iron Lady", the biography of the first woman who resided in 10 Downing street. And here is an excerpt from the same...

Watch your thoughts,
for they become words.

Watch your words,
for they become actions.

Watch your actions,
for they become habits.

Watch your habits,
For they become your character.

And watch your character,
for it becomes your destiny.

What we think, we become..,

The above is what the octogenarian Margaret Thatcher says to her doc when he asks "What do you think?"

Soon after she finished the above statement, she stresses her last statement - "I think I am just fine" advertently meaning "I am not going to die doc, that days not yet arrived!!!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do comment here...